Weekly Listing Insights / 06/10/19 – 12/10/19
This insight is focused to provide a fair & independent update on weekly listings, to the community of the blockchain industry. Coinsflare is a listing monitoring and analysis platform, created and driven by a tightly packed team of technologists, crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs distributed across the globe and finds the requirement of executives and enthusiasts of this space very momentous.
The data provided in this report is strictly taken from the coinsflare.com platform. Any crypto project / asset / blockchain firm mentioned in this report is not endorsed by Coinsflare. The information provided on this report does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
6 crypto assets saw aprice spike of 10%+
A summary of price action in conjunction with other statistics
Out of 31 assets listings in the last week, the above table denotes the price action of the assets that gained more than 10% just after their trading started.
- SC was listed on Kraken on 09/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000029BTC. Trading started at 0.00000025BTC indicating an ROI to be 16%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- BHD was listed on Huobi pro on 09/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.0021BTC. Trading started at 0.001743BTC denoting the ROI to be 20.48% with considerable volume.
- SIX was listed on Bittrex on 10/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000004BTC. Trading started at 0.00000283BTC indicating a percentage increase of 41.34%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- DASH was listed on Bitmart on 10/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.100997BTC. Trading started at 0.0034BTC denoting the ROI to be 2870.5% with low volume.
- NKN was listed on Binance on 11/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000004BTC. Trading started at 0.00000334BTC indicating a percentage increase of 19.76%. Volume on the exchange was Moderate.
- HNTC was listed on Bitz on 12/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.168DKKT. Trading started at 0.025DKKT indicating a percentage increase of 572%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
Out of 31 tracked listings in the last week, a total of 18 assets recorded a possible arbitrage event
Coinsflare arbitrage tracking engine tracked the number of possible arbitrage events.
Out of 18 arbitrage options, only 3 assets came out with actionable arbitrage opportunity with good volume. These were :
- LAIKA, listed on Crex 24 on 08/10/19 – with a price difference of : 100% between Crex 24 & Yobit
- Siacoin (SC), listed on Kraken on 09/10/19 – with a price difference of : 15.42% between Bittrex & Kraken
- NKN, listed on Binance on 11/10/19 – with a price difference of : 8.35% between Bittrex & Binance
OCTOBER 2019. . .SO FAR
TOTAL NUMBER OF EVENTS IN 10/19 : 59
TOTAL CURRENCIES : 4647
TOTAL MARKET PAIRS : 27196
TOTAL EVENTS (ALL TIME TRACKED) : 3663