Weekly Listing Insights / 13/10/19 – 19/10/19
This insight is focused to provide a fair & independent update on weekly listings, to the community of the blockchain industry. Coinsflare is a listing monitoring and analysis platform, created and driven by a tightly packed team of technologists, crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs distributed across the globe and finds the requirement of executives and enthusiasts of this space very momentous.
The data provided in this report is strictly taken from the coinsflare.com platform. Any crypto project / asset / blockchain firm mentioned in this report is not endorsed by Coinsflare. The information provided on this report does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
4 crypto assets saw aprice spike of 10%+
A summary of price action in conjunction with other statistics
Out of 36 assets listings in the last week, the above table denotes the price action of the assets that gained more than 10% just after their trading started.
- PHN was listed on Crex 24 on 15/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000005USD. Trading started at 0.00000002USD indicating an percentage change of 24900%. Volume on the exchange was extremely low.
- BTT was listed on Exmo on 15/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.09UAH. Trading started at 0.076UAH denoting the ROI to be 18.42% with considerable volume.
- HBX was listed on Crex 24 on 16/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000004BTC. Trading started at 0.00000077BTC indicating a percentage increase of 419.48%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
- MTT was listed on Bitmart on 17/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00003BTC. Trading started at 0.0000231BTC denoting the ROI to be 29.75% with low volume.
Out of 36 tracked listings in the last week, a total of 19 assets recorded a possible arbitrage event
Coinsflare arbitrage tracking engine tracked the number of possible arbitrage events. Out of 19 arbitrage options, only 1 asset came out with actionable arbitrage opportunity with good volume. These were :
- Tether USD Anchor (USDT), new pair with DAI listed on Coss on 15/10/19 – with a price difference of : 803.26% betweenKucoin& Coss – Unusual activity
OCTOBER 2019. . .SO FAR
TOTAL NUMBER OF EVENTS IN 10/19 : 112
TOTAL CURRENCIES : 4658
TOTAL MARKET PAIRS : 27266
TOTAL EVENTS (ALL TIME TRACKED) : 3716