Weekly Listing Insights / 15/9/19 – 21/9/19
This insight is focused to provide a fair & independent update on weekly listings, to the community of the blockchain industry. Coinsflare is a listing monitoring and analysis platform, created and driven by a tightly packed team of technologists, crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs distributed across the globe and finds the requirement of executives and enthusiasts of this space very momentous.
The data provided in this report is strictly taken from the coinsflare.com platform. Any crypto project / asset / blockchain firm mentioned in this report is not endorsed by Coinsflare. The information provided on this report does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
5 crypto assets saw a price spike of 10%+
A summary of price action in conjunction with other statistics
Out of 55 assets listings in the last week, the above table denotes the price action of the assets that gained more than 10% just after their trading started.
- CCTC was listed on LBank on 15/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.065USDT. Trading started at 0.0491USDT indicating an ROI to be 32.17%. Volume on the exchange was Moderate.
- ESBC was listed on Coinexchange on 16/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000487BTC. Trading started at 0.00000403BTC denoting the ROI to be 20.84% with extremely low volume.
- WIN was listed on LBank on 16/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000221USDT. Trading started at 0.000161USDT indicating a percentage increase of 37.26%. Volume on the exchange was Moderate.
- VIP was listed on Crex 24 on 18/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000002BTC. Trading started at 0.00000001BTC denoting the ROI to be 100% with low volume.
- RMT was listed on Bitmart on 20/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.001702USDT. Trading started at 0.004USDT indicating a percentage increase of 135%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
Out of 55 tracked listings in the last week, a total of 27 assets recorded a possible arbitrage event
Coinsflare arbitrage tracking engine tracked the number of possible arbitrage events. Out of 27 arbitrage options, only 2 assets came out with actionable arbitrage opportunity with good volume. These were :
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR), listed on Liquid on 17/9/19 – with a price difference of : 40.74% between OKEX & Liquid, 35.01% between HITBTC & Liquid, 20% between Bittrex & Liquid
- Beam (BEAM), listed on Binance on 21/9/19 – with a price difference of : 4.7% between GATEIO & Binance
SEPTEMBER 2019. . . SO FAR
TOTAL NUMBER OF EVENTS IN 9/19 : 228
TOTAL CURRENCIES : 4596
TOTAL MARKET PAIRS : 26795
TOTAL EVENTS (ALL TIME TRACKED) : 3604