Weekly Listing Insights / 20/10/19 – 26/10/19
This insight is focused to provide a fair & independent update on weekly listings, to the community of the blockchain industry. Coinsflare is a listing monitoring and analysis platform, created and driven by a tightly packed team of technologists, crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs distributed across the globe and finds the requirement of executives and enthusiasts of this space very momentous.
The data provided in this report is strictly taken from the coinsflare.com platform. Any crypto project / asset / blockchain firm mentioned in this report is not endorsed by Coinsflare. The information provided on this report does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
6 crypto assets saw a price spike of 10%+
A summary of price action in conjunction with other statistics
Out of 66 assets listings in the last week, the above table denotes the price action of the assets that gainedmore than 10% just after their trading started.
- XHD was listed on Bitmart on 24/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000095BHD. Trading started at 0.00007001BHD indicating the ROI to be 34.69%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- KAVA was listed on Binance on 25/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00015319BTC. Trading started at 0.00008421BTC denoting the ROI to be 81.91% with good volume.
- STX was listed on Binance on 25/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00006103BTC. Trading started at 0.000053BTC indicating a percentage increase of 15.15%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- GST was listed on LBank on 10/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.009ETH. Trading started at 0.001642ETH denoting the ROI to be 448.11% with low volume.
- MATH was listed on Bitmart on 24/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.5617USDT. Trading started at 0.452USDT indicating a percentage increase of 23.84%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- UKC was listed on Crex 24 on 25/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000299BTC. Trading started at 0.0000004BTC indicating a percentage increase of 647.5%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
Out of 66 tracked listings in the last week, a total of 29 assets recorded a possible arbitrage event
Coinsflare arbitrage tracking engine tracked the number of possible arbitrage events. Out of 29 arbitrage options, only 3 assets came out with actionable arbitrage opportunity with good volume. These were :
- 0x (ZRX), listed on Coss on 23/10/19 – with a price difference of: 7.1% between Coss & Binance
- Ardor (ARDR), listed on Livecoin on 24/10/19 – with a price difference of: 28.33% between Livecoin & Poloniex
- Stox (STX), listed on Binance on 25/10/19 – with a price difference of: 1557.14% between Gate.io & Binance
OCTOBER 2019. . .SO FAR
TOTAL NUMBER OF EVENTS IN 10/19 : 169
TOTAL CURRENCIES : 4675
TOTAL MARKET PAIRS : 27353
TOTAL EVENTS (ALL TIME TRACKED) : 3773