Weekly Listing Insights / 22/9/19 – 28/9/19
This insight is focused to provide a fair & independent update on weekly listings, to the community of the blockchain industry. Coinsflare is a listing monitoring and analysis platform, created and driven by a tightly packed team of technologists, crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs distributed across the globe and finds the requirement of executives and enthusiasts of this space very momentous.
The data provided in this report is strictly taken from the coinsflare.com platform. Any crypto project / asset / blockchain firm mentioned in this report is not endorsed by Coinsflare. The information provided on this report does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
6 Crypto assets saw a price spike of 10%+
A summary of price action in conjunction with other statistics
Out of 56 assets listings in the last week, the above table denotes the price action of the assets that gained more than 10% just after their trading started.
- LINK was listed on Kraken on 25/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.0002214BTC. Trading started at 0.00018701BTC indicating an ROI to be 18.38%. Volume on the exchange was Moderate.
- HDD was listed on Bitmart on 26/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.002987997BHD. Trading started at 0.00092BHD denoting the ROI to be 224.78% with considerable volume.
- VLX was listed on Exx on 27/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00018884ETH. Trading started at 0.00007ETH indicating a percentage increase of 169.77%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- COLX was listed on Crex 24 on 27/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000009BTC. Trading started at 0.00000004BTC denoting the ROI to be 125% with low volume.
- TRX was listed on LBank on 27/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.0129USDT. Trading started at 0.0113USDT indicating a percentage increase of 14.15%. Volume on the exchange was Moderate.
- MONK was listed on Crex 24 on 28/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.0000135BTC. Trading started at 0.0000022BTC indicating a percentage increase of 513.63%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
Out of 56 tracked listings in the last week, a total of 19 assets recorded a possible arbitrage event
Coinsflare arbitrage tracking engine tracked the number of possible arbitrage events. Out of 19 arbitrage options, only 2 assets came out with actionable arbitrage opportunity with good volume. These were :
- Ether (ETH), paired with JPY listed on Bitflyer on 25/9/19 – with a price difference of : 30.68% between Kraken & Bitflyer
- EOSC, listed on CoinEX on 26/9/19 – with a price difference of : 6.55% between Kucoin & CoinEX
SEPTEMBER 2019. . . SO FAR
TOTAL NUMBER OF EVENTS IN 9/19 : 228
TOTAL CURRENCIES : 4596
TOTAL MARKET PAIRS : 26795
TOTAL EVENTS (ALL TIME TRACKED) : 3604