Weekly Listing Insights / 29/9/19 – 05/10/19
This insight is focused to provide a fair & independent update on weekly listings, to the community of the blockchain industry. Coinsflare is a listing monitoring and analysis platform, created and driven by a tightly packed team of technologists, crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs distributed across the globe and finds the requirement of executives and enthusiasts of this space very momentous.
The data provided in this report is strictly taken from the coinsflare.com platform. Any crypto project / asset / blockchain firm mentioned in this report is not endorsed by Coinsflare. The information provided on this report does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
8 crypto assets saw a price spike of 10%+
A summary of price action in conjunction with other statistics
Out of 31 assets listings in the last week, the above table denotes the price action of the assets that gained more than 10% just after their trading started.
- HBAR was listed on Binance on 29/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000531BTC. Trading started at 0.00000465BTC indicating an ROI to be 14.19%. Volume on the exchange was Moderate.
- TRN was listed on Bitmart on 30/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.046USDT. Trading started at 0.3204USDT denoting the ROI to be 43.57% with considerable volume.
- VIDT was listed on Kucoin on 30/9/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00003BTC. Trading started at 0.000008BTC indicating a percentage increase of 275%. Volume on the exchange was Good.
- ALLBIH was listed on Livecoin on 01/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.00000074BTC. Trading started at 0.00000005BTC denoting the ROI to be 1380% with low volume.
- EVEO was listed on Coinexchange on 01/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.01DOGE. Trading started at 0.00005DOGE indicating a percentage increase of 1900%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
- GEX was listed on Crex 24 on 04/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.000021BTC. Trading started at 0.00001401BTC indicating an ROI to be 49.89%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
- ICC was listed on Crex 24 on 04/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.3BTC. Trading started at 0.1BTC denoting the ROI to be 200% with very low volume.
- SVR was listed on Crex 24 on 05/10/19 and recorded a peak price of 0.13BTC. Trading started at 0.03BTC indicating a percentage increase of 333%. Volume on the exchange was Low.
Out of 31 tracked listings in the last week, a total of 10 assets recorded a possible arbitrage event
Coinsflare arbitrage tracking engine tracked the number of possible arbitrage events. Out of 10 arbitrage options, only 3 assets came out with actionable arbitrage opportunity with good volume. These were :
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR), listed on Binance on 29//9/19 – with a price difference of : 11.34% between Binance & Liquid
- AKRO, listed on Kucoin on 01/10/19 – with a price difference of : 52.07% between Bittrex & Kucoin
- ROOBEE, listed on Livecoin on 01/10/19 – with a price difference of : 18.09% between Livecoin & Exmo
OCTOBER 2019. . .SO FAR
TOTAL NUMBER OF EVENTS IN 10/19 : 34
TOTAL CURRENCIES : 4642
TOTAL MARKET PAIRS : 27150
TOTAL EVENTS (ALL TIME TRACKED) : 3638